Apartment Aoife is situated on the first floor above our Irish pub on the Flat Stone Bridge.
This large apartment has a kitchenette (without a cooking range) and had has two bedrooms, one of which is built into the spacious living room and accommodates up to four guests. The second bedroom, bookable with two single beds or a double bed, is situated beside the bathroom on a shared hallway between the two apartments. This bedroom also has a small rooftop terrace which is south facing.
Guests from both apartments enter the front door on the ground floor. Located on the first floor is a shared hallway with lockable doors leading to the living room/first bedroom, second bedroom and bathroom of apartment Aoife. Apartment Érinn can be entered through the last lockable door which leads to a stairway to the second floor.
Our apartments are located in a monumental building and the original floorplan leaves no other option. Of course, both apartments have their own unique keys which are not interchangeable.
Availability and direct booking Pictures (6) Package(s)
- 3 2 Nights - 3 Persons package.
- 3 3 Nights - 3 Persons package.
- 3 4-7 Nights - 3 Persons package.
- 4 2 Nights - 4 Persons package.
- 4 3 Nights - 4 Persons package.
- 4 4-7 Nights - 4 Persons package.
- 5 2 Nights - 5 Persons package.
- 5 3 Nights - 5 Persons package.
- 5 4-7 Nights - 5 Persons package.